The County Public Service Board (CPSB) is charged with the responsibility of developing and implementing human resource policies and framework for the County Government in line with the relevant laws
Kajiado County Public Service Board has a vision to be: “A Professional, Competent, Dynamic and Motivated County Public Service”.
KCPSB mission is “To transform the public service to be professional, efficient and effective through adequate provision, management and development of human resources for the realization of Kajiado County development goals”
To be professional, efficient and effective County Public Service Board
Develop guideline/policies for Human Resource Management and development in the county.
Functions of Kajiado County Public Service Board
As Per County Govt Act 2012 Sec 59
1. Establish and abolish offices in the county public service.
2. Appoint persons to hold and to act in offices in the county public service including confirming appointments.
3. Exercise disciplinary control over staff in the county public service.
4. Prepare regular reports for submission to the county assembly on the execution
of its functions.
5. Promote ethical standards in the operations of the county public service.
6. Develop a coherent, integrated HR planning and budgeting for personnel
emoluments in the county.
7. Advise on the implementation and monitoring of performance management
8. Make recommendations to SRC.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Register/Create an Account
2. Your username and Password will be sent to the email you registered with
3. Open your email and click on the password reset link to set your new password
4. Click on Login at the top and login
5. Goto All Jobs and select the job you want to apply for
6. Scrol to the bottom and click Apply Online
7. Fill the details and attach necessary documents and Submit your application